FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Do I need to register to shop?
Registering with us helps speed up the ordering process for you, as we would already have with us your billing and shipping details. It also allows you to keep track of your current and past order, and payment status.
2. How do I create an account?
Go to register. Follow the instructions and fill in the details as required.
3. By registering, will I automatically receive updates on new arrivals and any ongoing sales and promotions?
Yes upon signing up you will be fully informed our new arrivals, discounts, promotions and flash sales.
4. Will you pass my details to any other companies?
No, all information will be kept confidential
5. What do I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
If you’ve forgotten your password, just click the ‘Forgotten Your Password’ button and it will be emailed to you right away. If you still do not receive an email, write to email@example.com and we will assist you promptly.
6. What is your online security policy?
We want to make sure you’re safe and secure when you’re shopping with us online. We will not disclose our customers' personal information to others.
1. How do I place an order?
For tutorial please Click here
2. What do I do if there's a problem with my order?
Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service representatives either through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +60 12-4332264.
3. What payment methods do you accept?
You can either pay by:
- Visa & Mastercard
- MOLPay Payment Gateway (FPX)
- Cash on Delivery
- All payments should be made in Malaysian Ringgit (RM).
4. I couldn't proceed with payment and my order status is Pending. How do I proceed?
Kindly contact us immediately via email, call or live chat and we'll assist in canceling your order so that you can place a new one.
5. Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you can but you will need to call us on our hotline as soon as possible so that we won’t process your order. Kindly note that all refunds for cancellation will be in store credit. If it’s too late to cancel your order, we will need to ask you to return the items and you will be reimbursed in the form of store credit. Please find 'Return' section below.
6. How do I cancel an item from my order?
Please notify us as soon as possible to avoid difficulties.
7. Why was my order canceled?
In most cases, orders are automatically canceled if we do not receive payments from you via MOLPay/PayPal. However, if the amount has been deducted from your bank account, kindly email us at email@example.com and we will sort it out right away!
8. How do I add an item to my order after checking out?
You will need to make a separate order.
9. I received my order, but one of them is missing. What do I do?
Please email us your order ID and specify the missing item. We will check with your order made earlier.
10. I've received an incorrect item in my order.
Please contact us with details of your order and return the in exact item to us.
11. Do you restock items?
Yes, we do accordingly. We will announce it in our website
1. What is your returns policy?
We accept 'return' product provided that it is within 10 days of receipt. The product should be in good and immaculate condition with original packaging and attached price tag. We would appreciate if you inform us much earlier. However, if you receive faulty item, we can exchange it subject to the available stock.
For returns and exchanges, customers are advised to notify us first at firstname.lastname@example.org by quoting the order number and product details. Please refer our terms and conditions here